Friday, February 15, 2013

You Can Get It Too!

Okay, so I shared with you the simply wonderful animated short PapermanI love it so much.  It’s not a Pixar short, but it’s seriously just as good.  And the best part?  There are absolutely no words!

The entire story is told through music and animation!

Today as I decided to “update” my Pinterest extension (aka logging on and doing some pinning so as not to have the account appear dead), I decided to search the word “Paperman” to find some pins of my latest Disney happiness obsession.

This pin caught my eye (click the link).

You can buy the score for Paperman? I was thinking.  I need to get this!

After downloading the free single of the week, I asked MMM if I could buy “the score for my favorite Disney Animation Studios short,” to which she replied “Yes.”

(Now really quickly, I only asked because iTunes is set up to my parents’ account, so it’s their money I’d be using.)

So then I bought it!  For $0.99!  And let me just say, it’s simply wonderful!  Especially the part when the little paper airplanes take on matchmaking duties of their own. *smiles*

Capture
Me listening to the score on iTunes.  So cute!
Totally just gushed about this to my dorm friends when they came
to pick Roomie up for dinner.  Everyone thinks I'm so cute and giggles
at my Disney happiness!
Screencapture by THE Disney Freak.

Listening to it on repeat.

So what are you waiting for?  Go get it for yourself!

You’re welcome.  ttfn!

***UPDATE***

According to The Disney Blog and Wikipedia, this score was actually released a while ago, back in December actually.  Hey, sometimes I learn things a bit late too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3