Tuesday, September 30, 2014

'Let it Go' Cover: My Entry for 'Sing Your Heart Out'

I can’t recall when they first announced the “Sing Your Heart Out” contest, hosted by Disney and Kohls, but it was awhile ago.




After hearing about the contest, I shared this on the Blog’s Facebook page, and my fans there gave me lots of encouragement.




So even though I put off entering (mainly out of self-conscious hate of my own singing voice), I finally uploaded my entry video last night – took me two hours because Disney’s website would not work!

Disney will be posted a selection of video entries on October 16, but the judges have until October 6 to pick the finalists. For now, I’ve uploaded my entry to YouTube as well, for anyone to enjoy (but especially my loverly followers).



Wish me luck! The ten finalists will be professionally recorded, and then you will receive the chance to vote for your favorite of the top ten. The voted winner is then part of the Kohls commercial to air in the last spot during the American Music Awards!

Pretty exciting!

Source link missing.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3