Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney Animation Studios!

There are multiple branches within the Walt Disney Company, but my favorite will always be the Walt Disney Animation Studios. Like I always say, if I could actually draw, I'd be an animator.

And on this day in 1923, the Walt Disney Animation Studios began, marking today as it's 92nd anniversary!

To celebrate, here's a simply beautiful tributes to 92 years of animation, unforgettable characters and magical moments.



Which moment was your favorite? I love all of them, but I do get pretty teary-eyed at Bambi's final scene.

I think the entire video really highlights the magic in the Disney movies and shorts we love -- magic that only the talented animators could bring to the screen!

Animators like Eric Goldberg, who created this lovely drawing to commemorate today's anniversary. The fact that Eric can just draw this off the top of his head blows my mind!



ttfn!

2 comments:

  1. So you're going to be in a position to find the continue video on your computer or mobile device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about why many people wear exercise clothes in the gym? Do you think it is unnecessary? Of course, fitness does not necessarily mean wearing gym clothes. But you can't deny that gym clothes are more suitable for sports than other clothes. So you don't need to worry about trivial matters, just choose the clothes you like. NIKSA sportswear will accompany you to sweat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3