Thursday, October 8, 2015

Rumor: Bette Midler Actually Performed in Debut 'Hocus Pocus' Show?!

Apparently, this is something Magic Kingdom Cast Members are gossiping about...and since I went to the first show, my friend knew she had to pass on the information.



If this "rumor" (and I use quotation marks because, apparently, it's a real thing) is true, that means I saw the incredible Bette Midler perform as Winifred in Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular!

Image via mydarkestsin.tumblr.com

I haven't heard any official word, from either Disney or Bette herself. But I'd honestly believe it, just because Winifred was so on point that night, it seemed as if Bette had been cloned!

Watch my video of the show again and tell me what you think:



See ya all real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to stand and work for a long time? Do you feel that the calf and back heels are completely different from your own body parts when you come home from get off work every day. Very heartbroken for you like this. Soaking your feet can relieve this discomfort. NIKSA foot soaker massager is specially designed to relieve the fatigue of your feet and care for you every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3