Thursday, October 15, 2015

Update: Bette Midler in 'Hocus Pocus' Debut Show?

Not long ago, I shared a rumor Magic Kingdom Cast Members were spreading as true.



That rumor, my friends, has been officially...denied.

A very close friend of Winifred's reached out to me and told me the rumor is false. Bette Midler did not appear at the debut show of Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. It was indeed the one and only Winifred Sanderson.

Image via mkbc.tumblr.com

If it makes my fellow Disney fans feel better, we weren't the only ones fooled!

For more information, see Divine Deception on Facebook.

See y'all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3