Thursday, October 15, 2015

Update: Bette Midler in 'Hocus Pocus' Debut Show?

Not long ago, I shared a rumor Magic Kingdom Cast Members were spreading as true.



That rumor, my friends, has been officially...denied.

A very close friend of Winifred's reached out to me and told me the rumor is false. Bette Midler did not appear at the debut show of Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. It was indeed the one and only Winifred Sanderson.

Image via mkbc.tumblr.com

If it makes my fellow Disney fans feel better, we weren't the only ones fooled!

For more information, see Divine Deception on Facebook.

See y'all real soon!

1 comment:

  1. It is said that the global obesity rate is increasing year by year, and obesity is getting younger and younger. Obesity has been medically regarded as a disease, not just a simple body management problem. Obesity can induce many chronic diseases and has extremely bad effects on the body. Don't feel obesity is very close to yourself. When the age gradually increases and the metabolism gradually slows down, people will become apt to become fatter than they were when they were younger. Therefore, it will be better to develop the habit of exercise this morning. NIKSA activewear witnesses your every sweat for health.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3