Monday, June 3, 2013

Ursula the Ghost Host

Doesn’t it make you smile when the voice actors of your favorite Disney characters still got “it” in them?

Take Pat Carroll, for example, the unforgettable voice of Ursula.

She recently attended this event called Spooky Empire’s May-hem, where she was requested to read the well-known lines of the Ghost Host of the Haunted Mansion.  In Ursula’s voice.

Let’s just say, she rocked it.

Both videos from YouTube.  Click here for the full Q&A session with Pat, over 30 minutes long, I warn you!

This is absolutely amazing.  The fact that she can still do those awesome laughs sends chills down my spine!


evilly perfect
Reaction: Evilly perfect.
Source

See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3