December 23rd. (The world didn’t end!) More importantly, gift exchange at my aunt and uncle’s house. At first, I was confused because I hadn’t gotten a present from Fairy Grandmother yet, just one from my cousin (NiCE’s younger sister). Fairy Grandmother finally found the one from her to me, and I got to work.
Not surprised, I opened first two Christmas CDs – Elvis and Jackie Evancho. There was one more gift (well two more but only one was a CD I could tell). Unwrapping it, I grinned in delight.
She’d gotten me the Disney Princess: Fairy Tale Songs CD.
|Picture taken by My Minnie Mom;|
do not remove watermark.
The songs on the CD are, in order:
- “When Will My Life Begin?” (From Tangled Soundtrack)
- “Almost There” (From The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack)
- “Part of Your World” (From The Little Mermaid Soundtrack)
- “Something There” (From Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack)
- “Reflection” (From Mulan Soundtrack)
- “I See the Light” (From Tangled Soundtrack)
- “Everyday Princess” (From Bayou Boogie Album)
- “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (From Cinderella Soundtrack)
- “Where Do I Go From Here” (From Pocahontas 2 Soundtrack)
- “Down in New Orleans” (From The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack)
- “Beauty and the Beast” (From Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack)
- “I’m Wishing/One Song” (From Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Soundtrack)
- “I Wonder” (From Sleeping Beauty Soundtrack)
- (Bonus Song) “The Glow” (World Premiere Song)
Overall I absolutely love this CD, especially the very last song. It’s simply sweet, and Shannon has such an angelic voice!
That other present I mentioned was a cute photo frame, Disney-themed, that I will share in an upcoming post (I don’t have a picture yet).
See ya all real soon! What Disney gifts did you get? I got lots more, which I’ll share as soon as I get pictures!