Tuesday, November 4, 2014

1000 Facebook Likes/Twitter Followers!

So something pretty darn fantastic happened to me yesterday evening.

I reached 1,000 likes on Facebook!

And probably a month or two ago, I reached 1,000 followers on Twitter!

In honor of both incredible milestones, I made a “live” video from last night while I waited for my Facebook likes to reach 1,000. It wasn’t posted live, but my reactions were all live reactions. Plus, I posted it basically right away, so it felt live, if you get my drift.

In short, watch it below:



Thank you to all of my 1,000 Facebook likes and 1,000 Twitter followers (both of which continue to climb daily), and I can’t wait for the next 1,000 to join us!

Special thanks to Dani MacInnes for being my 1000th like and Princess Laura (@DisneyRosary) for being my 1000th follower!

Reaction: jumping for joy!
Image via Oh My Disney.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3