Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Out Boy Releases New Single 'Immortals' for 'Big Hero 6'

Big Hero 6 opens on Friday, and Disney has been doing plenty of promotion for the movie. For the past few months, they have been doing a countdown to the premiere.




Disney also posted the music video for Fall Out Boy’s song “Immortals,” which will be featured in Big Hero 6.



Image from modern-vinyl.com

Michelle (my roommate) and I watched the music video together and caught our reactions on film. Unfortunately, we thought the actual music video so…dull that we kind of began discussing other things.

But I think you’ll find our video humorous, nonetheless.



I am seeing Big Hero 6 on Sunday. I will definitely be writing a review for a blog post, with the possibility of filming a vlog review as well. Either way, tune in again very, very soon to hear/read my thoughts on Disney’s next feature film!

Are you going? Let me know in the comments below!

ttfn!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Its really amazing post, I have got much clear idea on the topic from this post. 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content indeed. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. 한국야동닷컴

    Click this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3