Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Out Boy Releases New Single 'Immortals' for 'Big Hero 6'

Big Hero 6 opens on Friday, and Disney has been doing plenty of promotion for the movie. For the past few months, they have been doing a countdown to the premiere.




Disney also posted the music video for Fall Out Boy’s song “Immortals,” which will be featured in Big Hero 6.



Image from modern-vinyl.com

Michelle (my roommate) and I watched the music video together and caught our reactions on film. Unfortunately, we thought the actual music video so…dull that we kind of began discussing other things.

But I think you’ll find our video humorous, nonetheless.



I am seeing Big Hero 6 on Sunday. I will definitely be writing a review for a blog post, with the possibility of filming a vlog review as well. Either way, tune in again very, very soon to hear/read my thoughts on Disney’s next feature film!

Are you going? Let me know in the comments below!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3