Thursday, November 15, 2012

(New) New Fantasyland Photos!

Hey fellow Mickey fans!  Missed me?  I apologize for lack of posting (again).  With Thanksgiving break around the corner, we only have two more weeks of school left!  So right now I’ve been having to focus on essays and studying for finals.  Not much time to post.  I’m sorry.  Hoping to get back on top of it over Christmas break and next semester – my schedule will be a bit lighter.

To get to the important stuff now…

The Disney Parks Blog recently released (okay so ten days ago) photos of New Fantasyland, in honor of its upcoming opening (at that time, a month away).

While all the sneak peek pictures were great, these ones really stood out to me.  And I thought I’d share (with of course, some of my thoughts).  Enjoy!

This picture comes from the attraction "Enchanted Tales
With Belle."  Could it be Belle's mother, unseen
on screen?
All pictures from the Disney Parks Blog gallery.
This one here comes from the new restaurant Be Our Guest.
Sound familiar?  Of course it does.
And so should this picture.
I love how the Imagineers are working on having so
many little things from the movie(s) show up in the
new attractions! So accurate and magical.
Also from Be Our Guest.
Such a cute portrait of the couple.
Once more, from Be Our Guest (the West Wing dining area).
And once more, the small details are great.
I've always loved this portrait from the movie.
And this one, from the new attraction/restuarant Gaston's Tavern,
just made me laugh!
No one brags like Gaston!

Have a fabulous day!  See ya all real soon!

For more great fun, check out the “My Sites” page for other ways to get connected with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3