Monday, November 5, 2012

Character Magic: A Surprise from Snow White

I’ve decided to start a new series where I’ll share with you a video I’ve found of Disney Parks characters staying believably in character, creating splendid magic for their visitors.  Videos of characters where the actors (ahem, ahem) are almost perfect examples of their movie characters will get special emphasis.

So to start us of right, why not look at an adorable encounter involving Walt’s leading lady?

I stumbled upon this video several years ago, I think, and fell in love with it.  Randomly and happily, I stumbled upon it again today.

In the video, two young children come across Snow White at Epcot.  The little girl is extremely happy – the video description says she had “been waiting all week for this moment” – and her brother is a bit shy.

Snow White has a surprise for him that puts a grin on his face though!

Video from YouTube.

Don’t you just love how bright Snow’s kiss mark is?  I do!


snow capture
Video capture by THE Disney Freak.
Taken from included video.

ttfn!

PS; Something I found a tad humorous watching this for the second time was how much Snow here sounded like my other best friend!  It’s not her though, if you’re wondering.

2 comments:

  1. It amazed me hw much time she spent with them...instead of "take your picture ad move along" How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commenting from your phone?
      Yep, I love those lengthy-er interactions too! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3