Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!

My (Disney character) best friend is celebrating his birthday today!

That’s right: today is Mickey’s (and his leading lady Minnie’s) birthday!

Their first clip, “Steamboat Willie,” came out today in theaters way back in 1928.  Even though Walt created Mickey earlier on a train, today was decided to be the Big Cheese’s big wonderful birthday!

And he’s 84 years old (and looking great!).

Of course, every birthday needs a song, so here’s one just for Mickey – even though he appears in it himself.  But I thought it was appropriate, being Disney and all.  (PS, expect a post just about this song eventually.)

Warning: this song is very catchy.  Be forewarned before you hit the play button!

Happy happy birthday to Mickey Mouse! Video from Youtube.

And in honor of my little buddy’s big day today, here’s what I did to celebrate:

039
The top of my left arm.
Picture taken by THE Disney Freak; do not remove watermark.

040
Back of my left hand.
Picture taken by THE Disney Freak; do not remove watermark.

041
The dry-erase board outside my dorm -- expect several more posts
about the Disney-themed messages I write there!
Picture taken by THE Disney Freak; do not remove watermark.

001
Wore my second favorite Mickey shirt today after work -- my favorite
isn't as warm.  Also wore red hairbands in my hair during work.  Couldn't
find any Mickey ones at Walmart on Friday.
Picture taken by THE Disney Freak; do not remove watermark.

See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3