Friday, December 12, 2014

Anna Kendrick Sings 'On the Steps of the Palace'

I’m sure many of you love Anna Kendrick from the movie Pitch Perfect. Which means, I’m also sure you’ll love her as Cinderella in Into the Woods.

Disney has released both a clip of Kendrick singing Cinderella’s song “On the Steps of the Palace,” as well as the entire audio of the song.

Image from mickeyandcompany.tumblr.com 

Put it on repeat and enjoy.





Those last notes always give me chills.

Into the Woods opens this Christmas Day. You can pre-order the soundtrack deluxe bundle at Disney Music Emporium.

See you all real…as soon as I finish finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3