Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy 20th Birthday, Bestie!

Today is the birthday of someone very dear to my heart. It’s my Bestie’s 20th birthday!

She and I have known each other since we were toddlers and lived across the street from each other. Man, the stories we have together! She doesn’t live across the street anymore, but she’s still walking distance. And even though college has put us on other sides of the country, it’s nice to know she’s just a phone call away.

One of my favorite recent photos of Bestie and I.
We need to get a photo together with my short hair!

In honor of the special occasion, I have collected my favorite Disney friendship songs, as well as a very touching Walt Disney quote at the end.















Here’s to many more, Bestie!

Image from a Google search.

Love you a bunches of bananas, Summer. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3