Friday, December 19, 2014

‘Star Wars VII’ Character Names Revealed!

Disney has released the names of the new characters introduced in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer.

And they did this in a really cool way: through digital trading cards with a retro spin.

All trading card images from Star Wars website.



Star Wars geeks: is she related to Leia and Han?

I’m in love with BB-8, but he/she/it (?) could never replace R2-D2 for me. That droid has won my heart.

Image from kickingcones.tumblr.com

The character I’m most excited for is Kylo Ren. If you haven’t already figured it out, I absolutely love the bad guys, sometimes even more than I love the good guys! And Kylo Ren looks like a pretty great bad guy. Plus, what’s up with his lightsaber?

There have been plenty of memes mocking the design.
Image from a Google search.

Download your digital Star Wars trading cards here! Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes to theaters next December!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3