Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sing What? Revisited

So as you read in “Sing What?”, my drawing Disney buddy has her own version to the Swahili chanting in “Circle of Life.”

Now as I shared with you, last weekend was fall break, so I went home.  Saturday night, I was able to spend the evening with Bestie and her family – which was super fun!

However, one slightly creepy thing happened.

Bestie’s mom went upstairs to change into more comfy clothes and came down in….

Pink pajamas with penguins! (Not quite on the bottom.)

I had to get a picture.


022
Photo taken by THE Disney Freak.
Do not remove watermark.

And yes, that’s Bestie’s foot.  And her mother chose the pose.

See ya all real soon!

For added Disney fun and entertainment, check me out on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, NetworkedBlogs, and Pinterest!  Thanks very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3