Monday, October 1, 2012

Sing What?

Note: first, I want to apologize. I absolutely hate the Internet here at my college in my room. It sucks. Bad. I have trouble saving posts, always getting an error, especially when I add links. I really apologize. There's so much I have to post about! Some of it will seem like pretty old news since it's taken me so long to get to it. I'll have to try this whole "Post Later" thing, as soon as I can finish up some posts. That said, proceed

So lately, my drawing classes have rocked.  Because when we're drawing outside of class (aka finishing up our homework), my new friend and I draw to Disney music (check out the link!).

It rocks.

I just said that it.

Honestly, I didn't get enough sleep last night.  Because I was drawing late at night.

For homework.

My friend turned on her music, putting her playlist on shuffle, so we listened to Disney occasionally, along with other songs.

Suddenly:

"Nants ingonyama bagithi...."

And she skips over it!

"What!?" I cried, and she glanced back at me.

"Did you want to listen to that?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, we'll go back to it after this song" (which I'm failing to remember what it was).

Eventually, we went back to it, and I grinned behind my drawing horse board because it's my favorite song.

I began to hear someone else singing along to the words, quietly.  It's my friend, and I perk up, trying to hear what she's singing.

Since most people don't know the Swahili part that opens up the song, most people don't sing it.  Or mess it up.  I used to do that with Bestie, and we'd laugh.

However, my drawing buddy was improvising the words to:

"Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom/pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom..."

After laughing out loud, I told her I was going to blog about her version.

So here it is.

ttfn!

Want to follow me on a different site other than Blogspot?  Check out the "My Sites" page for all my links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3