Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The End of the Beginning, the Beginning of the End

So today marks the last day of my Journalism course, for which I created this blog.  The blog assignment is to be graded sometime after today, and I am supposed to make sure to do my last blog post by midnight tonight for all the points (which I will get, don't worry: I posted more than once a week).

It's the end of the beginning.

I no longer will post for points.

Does this mean I will never post again?

Of course not!

Not when I have all you lovely followers waiting to see what I post next. 

And not when I enjoy posting so much!

So now it's the beginning of the end.

Let's hope it's long.

Without further ado, see ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3