Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Princesses of Silly

Please do not judge me by that title.  Read on to understand.

Last year, my bestie and her family took me to Cedar Point, apparently the roller coaster central of the United States.  After the trip (lemme just say I now love roller coasters), my bestie and I had a Disney "fest."  We colored in her Disney Princesses coloring books.  We watched Tangled and The Princess and the Frog.  And she also gave me a little surprise gift: some Silly Bandz!

Now, I'm sure you've heard of those.  So I'll spare you the explanation.  (If not, I direct you to this link.)

Different Silly Bandz.  I'm sure you get the
idea of the different forms, colors, and shapes
they can come in!
Picture from Wikipedia.

Guess what the Silly Bandz she gave me were of.

The Disney Princesses!

Okay, only four of them.

Tiana, the spirited Princess from The Princess and the Frog, is in a flashy red, in what I suppose is one of her signature poses.

(At last, a good quality photo from my camera!)
This is Tiana.  I couldn't find a clipart/picture
for reference.  It's a side shot of her.
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.

While this isn't a Disney Silly Bandz, I also have a frog prince from a different set...could it be Naveen?

A frog prince...all he needs is one kiss...
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.

My next Princess is the sassy Princess Jasmine, from Aladdin.  She's in a pretty blue (which happens to be my favorite color) that makes me think of sparkles.  Do you?  Maybe that's just me.

And here is Jasmine.  I love the color.
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.

No, that's not her hand.  It's her hair.  Use this picture as reference.

Reference for the Silly Bandz above.
Picture from the Disney Wiki.

The third little Princess I have is sweet and innocent Snow White, titular star of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Disney's first full-length animated movie.  She's in a bright purple.


Snow White!  She's sort of bendy
so that's why there's a shadow (aka she
doesn't lie flat).  To get an idea of
this pose, see the below picture.
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.
Imagine this image flipped...and it's pretty close!
Picture from the Disney Wiki.

And finally, my favorite of the four I have is Ariel, the awesome but naive star of The Little Mermaid!  She's in a bright yellow, and when my bestie handed her to me, I nearly fell out of my seat I was so happy.  Ariel is also the favorite Princess of The Disney Mermaid, my sister.

Ariel! When my bestie handed me
this Silly Bandz, I literally freaked out...
I was so excited!
Picture taken and copyright THE Disney Freak.

And again, this one's not a Disney Silly Bandz, but it's another mermaid...so Ariel's got some company.
One of Ariel's fellow mermaid
Silly Bandz...
She's lounging on her side.
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.

Do you have any Disney Silly Bandz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3