Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hidden Mickey in the Cafeteria

After a long dinner shift at work one day (during the school year, I work at the Cafeteria -- loving called "the Caf" by BC students -- at Benedictine, where I go to school), I was cleaning up and getting ready for the brunch shift the next day.  As I was cleaning up the condiments (we always serve burgers during dinner), I noticed a familiar shape among the mayo…


Mayo Mickey
We put bowls under the mayo, mustard, and ketchup
dispensers, and Mickey decided to show up in
the mayo bowl!
Do not remove watermark.

It totally made my day!  Reminds me of another time I noticed a Hidden Mickey at Benedictine….

Have you ever seen any random Hidden Mickeys?  Tell me in the comments or post on my page on Facebook!

See ya all real soon!

6 comments:

  1. What a delightful surprise to stumble upon a hidden Mickey in the cafeteria! The magic of Disney truly finds its way into unexpected places, even amidst the hustle of a dinner shift. Can't wait to hear more about your Benedictine Cafeteria adventures!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Discovering a hidden Mickey amidst the mundane tasks of cleaning up after dinner at the Benedictine Cafeteria is pure serendipity! It's amazing how even the simplest moments can be infused with a touch of Disney magic. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The joy of spotting a hidden Mickey in the Benedictine Cafeteria adds a sprinkle of excitement to the routine cleanup after a long dinner shift. It's moments like these that make working at 'the Caf' truly special. Can't wait to hear the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3