Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What’s the Best Kind of Music?

I’ve shared with you before how my dorm “neighbor” would have little polls on her whiteboard outside her dorm room.  I thought I’d share another one she did that was Disney-related.

This particular time, she was doing a poll on the best kind of music.  When I saw the options, I knew one was missing.

So I wrote in “Disney”.

Did it win?

See for yourself, below:


Music Poll
Country music beat it...sad, isn't it?
Do not remove watermark.

What would you have voted?

ttfn!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Love this post, I'm Manisha, I really want to say sincerely that this is amazing content that you have shared. thanks for this. it's really very helpful for me.

    Live Current Affairs
    Live Sarkari Naukri
    How to get a Government Job easily
    Facebook Video Download Online
    Sarkari Yojana - PM Modi Yojana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "What’s the Best Kind of Music?" blog post is a fun and light-hearted read! It's interesting to see the different opinions and perspectives people have on what constitutes the best kind of music. The inclusion of research and studies adds a scientific touch to the topic and makes for an engaging read. As someone who enjoys listening to various genres, I found this blog post to be a great conversation starter and it got me thinking about my personal preferences. Overall, a great read for music lovers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3