Friday, March 27, 2015

‘Into the Woods’ is on DVD and Blu-Ray; Watch our Movie Review

Into the Woods was released to DVD and Blu-ray Tuesday, March 24. So, have you picked up your copy yet?


Bring home the spellbinding musical adventure TODAY. Into The Woods is now on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere! Order Now: di.sn/60070m5v
Posted by Into The Woods on Thursday, March 19, 2015


With the recent release, I thought it appropriate to finally post and share this video of myself, TDM and our cousin Catie reviewing the movie – even though we videographed this over Christmas break!



And last but not least, to celebrate, here’s a clip from the song we reference in our review: the great “Agony,” which is probably one of the best moments in the film.



I’ll be buying a DVD copy soon! How about you?

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3