Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lottie Popular

Most of the time when I see or hear of a video where scenes from a Disney movie are matched to a song from pop culture, I get a bit judgemental.  And then I don't watch it.

Today, though, was different.

I was surfing YouTube to see if there was a video of Charlotte "Lottie" La Bouff's scenes since I found a photoset of her on Tumblr that made me laugh and reminded me of how funny she is.  Funny and sweet.

I keep laughing when I see this...someone help! :)
Picture from ourdisneymemories.tumblr.com post.

Instead I found this.

And since "Popular" is a fantasmic song, I just had to check it out.


I didn't regret.

The video creator did a great job matching the scenes to the song lyrics.  Often, it looked like Lottie really was singing it!  And even if the words and lip-movements weren't matched, Lottie's actions made it just perfect.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love Lottie! That movie is too cute. She's such an expressive character which makes that little video pretty great. I thought that song was from "Wicked" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha it is! I was saying "fantastic song" but since I've fallen in love with Fantasmic!, I say "fantasmic" instead of "fantastic." If I was referring to the show, I'd capitalize it and include an "!". :)

      Delete
    2. Ahh I thought so! Haha juust making sure ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3