Thursday, June 21, 2012

Breathe, Myself, Breathe...

It's official.

Brave opens tonight at midnight because then it will be tomorrow.
Picture from the Disney Wiki.

To put it plain and simple, it opens tomorrow, Friday the 22nd of June.

I can't tell you how excited I am!

I went from casually learning about the movie via the Disney Wiki, being curious, creating a blog, learning a ton more, and becoming to excited to be unable to tell you just how excited I am.

To put in less words, it seems like so long ago we were just learning about it and then waiting for the release date.  And now it's about to be here.  Literally!

While I will not be able to make it to the premiere because I don't personally have any money at the moment, MMM is "considering" taking me this weekend to see it.

To end this post:

"If you had the chance to change your Fate, would you?"

2 comments:

  1. Yeeee! I'm excited too!! I might go with my grandparents and my family this weekend (: If not...I'm dragging my friends next week even if they complain they have no money heheheh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3