Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blogiversary: It's Been Four Years, Y'all!

Just last week, a huge milestone happened. January 14, 2016 marked our four year blogiversary!

Reaction: sing it!
Source link missing.

That's right: my very, very first blog post happened on January 14, 2012. This blog started off as a class assignment, but now it's become something of a passion of mine (even though I just don't have the time to keep up with it lately)!

Inspired by last year's video, I take a look back at 2015 and offer a sneak peek at what's to come in 2016.



Re-branding is a huge step, but I want to make it as seamless as possible. At this point in time, I can't offer an idea of when re-branding will start, but when it happens, trust me -- you'll know. It's going to be very exciting and a little startling, but I hope you'll stick with me through it and see you again after!

Speaking of you, I really can't say it enough: THANK YOU for choosing to follow my blog and interact with me. Each of you is significant to me, and without you, there would be no Molly the Disney Freak.

Every year, I take a look at my follower and milestone numbers. It's a fun way to see how the blog's following has grown over the years. Check it out!




Here's to another year of Disney and memories! See ya all real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Many cities have marathons, and many citizens participate in such events. Participants are almost all in sportswear. In this kind of high-intensity exercise, it is especially necessary to pay attention to sports injuries, and prepare enough to reduce the possibility of sports injuries. For example, when women wear sports underwear, men also need to protect their chests. They can wear tight tops and put on chest stickers, which are all for their own protection. Cost-effective brands workout clothes for men include NIKSA, and the NIKSA men’s series of clothing is specially designed for men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Removal man and van St Helens
    Removal man and van St Helens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3