Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Confession Time

One of the latest confessions from Walt Disney Confessions is as follows:

Image from waltdisneyconfessions.tumblr.com

I'll admit, this isn't actually my confession but in a way it is.  I didn't send it in, but I actually had the same experience.

When I went to Disney World back in 2008, I didn't have the full appreciation (er, obsession) for Disney that I have now.  While I certainly enjoyed the trip and loved it all -- one of my childhood dreams coming true -- I would enjoy it so much more if I went again.

Which is why three young ladies who live with me...dun dun dun...need to hurry up and make up their minds about next semester.

Source

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3