Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Oscars 2015: Disney Wins Two Awards!

Congratulations to Disney for winning two Oscars during the awards ceremony Sunday night! (Personally, I think Into the Woods and Guardians of the Galaxy were robbed, but I’m glad Disney won at least two.)

Big Hero 6, of course, took home the prize for Best Animated Feature Film – much deserved!

Image via Big Hero 6 Facebook page.

After How to Train Your Dragon 2 won the Golden Globe for the same category, I prayed Big Hero 6 wouldn't get robbed of the Oscar.

And Feast, the short film that premiered before Big Hero 6, took home the companion award for Best Animated Short. Again, well-deserved.

Image via m-magazine.com



Speaking of Big Hero 6 (for the fourth time), today you can pick up your copy on Blu-ray and DVD. I’ll definitely be getting one myself!

See you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3