Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary, Grand Floridian!

According to this poster in the elevator, the Grand Floridian is celebrating 27 years today!

Gotta love fingers in the frame, right?

In honor of that, I thought I would share this quick video which gives you a 360 view of my work location: Gasparilla Island Grill. The video after is more recent, covering all the dining options available at the Grand Floridian, and I even saw a few of my fellow Cast Members around the 1:25 mark!





For a look into the resort overall, here's a lovely video supplied by Disney. Gaspy's isn't shown in it -- perhaps it's too casual for the formal theme?



Overall, a simply loverly resort I am excited to be celebrating the anniversary of while also working at the same resort!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3