Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!

It's my favorite holiday today -- the day we celebrate our wonderful country!

Happy Fourth of July to all my fans, friends and family!

This makes me really, really miss Riley...
Image via Walt Disney Animation Studios' Facebook page.

Disney created this short and sweet video to celebrate Independence Day, with Mickey Mouse posing alongside numerous light-painted patriotic images. Most of the designs were freehanded in mid-air!



From all of us here at the Disney Freak's Blog to you, have a very patriotic Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. What time of day exercise is actually important. In the evening, the human muscle temperature is the highest, and the environmental oxygen content is the highest. According to incomplete statistics, a number of Olympic records were created in the evening and evening. Want to find out exactly how time affects our exercise effect, NIKSA workout clothes for men brings you interesting and light science.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3