Monday, November 9, 2015

Flash Mob Brings 'A Goofy Movie' Medley to Life!

Two YouTubers, Peter Hollens and Stuart Edge, collaborated to create a nostalgic medley comprised of A Goofy Movie songs. But then, that wasn't enough.

They decided to perform the medley live, a la flash mob.

Image via Peter Hollens on Instagram.

With multiple camera angles, back-up dancers, costumes and lines straight out of the movie, Peter and Stuart created an incredible music video that will please anyone who grew up with Max Goof!



My favorite part? I just love how excited the crowd gets during the whole show. They were so excited! Can you imagine? A real Powerline concert!

I'd be excited, too!

What did you think of the medley and video? Let me know in the comments section below!

See ya real soon!

1 comment:

  1. The figures of the athletes in the Olympics are really drooling, they are simply walking hormones. To end being single, I think the figure is very important, especially for boys. A good figure reflects a sense of strength, which is irresistible. NIKSA
    focuses on the field of men's fitness clothes, witnessing every drop of your sweat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3