Sunday, November 15, 2015

Your Pixie Dust Worked: I'm Extending till May!

A long, long time ago, I applied for a program extension -- that is, to lengthen my stay in the Disney College Program. I asked for your extra pixie dust from all my followers, friends and family members.

The good news? It worked!

I can fly! I can fly! I can fly!
Image via brianlamontburgess.tumblr.com

I will be extending my program until May 2016! As for my new role, I'll be transferring into Attractions at the start of January. At this point, I don't know what park I'll be at, what ride or show -- I know nothing.



So, if you can't tell, I'm just really excited to stay longer at Disney and to be able to continue making more magical memories, for Guests and myself!

Just, hopefully, I'll finally blog about it....



See y'all real soon!

2 comments:

  1. You want a massage but you have to change clothes and go out. You need to put on makeup and drive to a distant shop. You just want a massage to relax, but you are so tired before you leave. If you want to massage at home, the NIKSA foot massage spais a good choice. Just add water, turn on the work button, and wait for the water to reach the right temperature to enjoy your private massage time.NIKSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Furniture removals Bootle
    Furniture removals Liverpool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3