Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Au Revoir Chef Remy!

You shall be sorely missed!

Remy, the pint-sized star of Disney-Pixar’s Ratatouille, finally got his wish to become a chef!  Because at Les Chefs de France, a restaurant at the French pavilion in Epcot, Chef Remy meets his guests as they eat, an appearance brought to life by the animatronic magic of the Disney Imagineers.

Both videos from YouTube.

Isn’t he just adorable?!

But now, according to DisNews, Remy will no longer be meeting his guests after October 24.  No reason has been given.

sad day
Reaction: sad day.
Source link missing.

Personally, I’m a bit disappointed because I’ve been longing to meet Remy since he first debuted.  Hopefully they’ll bring him back?

Even Remy doesn't know!
Image from mission-food.com

What are your thoughts?  Tell me in the comments below!

See you all soon!

(PS: As I was writing this, my roommate wrote her own blog post on how life is not a Disney movie.  Awkward.  Just kidding.  But seriously, we're not on speaking terms.  Just kidding again.)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3