Saturday, October 5, 2013

Disney Concert Tonight!

This is the news blurb Benedictine College has been sending out via their email newsletter:

Join the BC Chamber Singers and the Concert Chorale for ‘A Night of Disney Magic’ on Saturday, Oct. 5.   The program will feature selections from 5 decades of Disney classic movies, including Beauty and the Beast, It’s a Small World, Hercules, The Lion King and many more.  Performances will be presented at 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. in O’Malley-McAllister Auditorium.   The groups are under the direction of Dr. Sean Teets, and will be accompanied by Laura Moreno, piano, Rachel Gallagher, guitar, and Grace Kirwan, percussion.  Admission is $2 for adults, and $1 for students (5 & up).

I’m so excited to see this tonight!  (Provided I can get off work early enough…)

Poster for the event.
Picture taken by Molly THE Disney Freak.

Literally everyone who knows me and my Disney “Freakness” has been telling me, “Molly, I thought of you when I heard about the Pops Concert!  Are you going?” and I reply, “What kind of question is that?!”

I actually did a really-really-excited-because-I-can’t-wait-to-go dance in Walmart last night…

Reaction: Excited dance!
GIF source

Tonight, I’ll probably be silently singing along to every word.

Tune in again soon for a video of (hopefully) the entire show!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3