Friday, October 4, 2013

“Glow with the Show” at Walt Disney World!

So ya’ll remember how excited I was over the “Glow with the Show” Mickey Mouse ears?

(If you don’t, I’ll give you a moment to click here and here in order to rediscover.)

But guess what?!

The ears are coming to Walt Disney World!

dizzingly good
Reaction: Dizzyingly good.
GIF source

According to Alt Disney World (follow if you haven’t!), “the light-up hats will debut at Hollywood Studio's Fantasmic show on Oct. 15, the 15th anniversary of the show. A few days later on Oct. 19, they will synchronize with the 'Wishes' fireworks show and 'Celebrate the Magic' show at Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom.”

I think it’s so cool to consider yourself “part of the show” when you wear these ears.  To get an idea of what I mean, check out this video of the crowd at World of Color at Disneyland.

Video from YouTube.

The ears apparently cost $25.  And when a certain girl goes to Disney World next year…she’s buying a pair!

ttfn!

What do you think of the “Glow with the Show” ears?  Tell me in the comments below!

Free dining at Walt Disney World? Find out more at Destinations In Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3