Friday, March 21, 2014

"Let it Go" Exclusive Dance Remixes

So awhile back, this anonymous confession showed up at Walt Disney Confessions...

Image from waltdisneyconfessions.tumblrcom

...and I just laughed.

I mean, seriously?

Of course Disney is aware!  "Let it Go" has been blowing up pop culture, from covers to memes!

(Why do you think I've posted so much about it?  Because it's everywhere!)

And who's making money off of it?

Disney.

Anyway, now they've debuted three dance remixes of "Let it Go," which you can listen to below.

Papercha$er Remix

Billboard.com debuted this catchy remix.  I personally think while it's okay, it could have been better.


Dave Aude Remix

Time.com debuted this addictive remix.  Out of the three, I found this one to be best -- I actually got up and danced along in the lab!  (#noshame)



DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Remix

And the final remix debuted on idolator.com.  I don't like this one at all -- after the first few minutes, I tuned it out to background noise.



Which remix did you like best?  Or, none at all?  Honestly, I didn't like any of them that much (but I understand the concept); but of the three, Dave Aude's version was the best.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3