Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Parents Return to Lip-Sync Another 'Frozen' Song!

They've done it again!

Sam and Nia, whose "Love is an Open Door" cover I recently shared with you, have returned, this time to tackle "For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)" as once again, their daughter remains uninterested.

It's not quite as good as the first cover, but still deserves a watch.


I knew from the title one of them would be singing Elsa, but even so, I was still taken by surprise when Sam started mouthing along to Elsa's words!

Image from a Google search.

ttfn!

(Oh, and PS: Congrats to Bridget Collins on winning our epic Frozen giveaway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3