Thursday, September 10, 2015

Behind the Scenes Look at 'Tangled: The Musical'

Disney Cruise Line is debuting Tangled: The Musical, a brand-new stage show which even features a few new songs by Alan Menken!

Image via Disney Cruise Line Blog.

And for the first time, Disney Parks Blog is giving us a backstage look at cast rehearsals for the show!



I'm eager to know the theatre magic behind Rapunzel's hair. And I cannot wait to see the stage makeup for Mother Gothel, something we unfortunately don't get a glimpse of here.

But, all in all, it's looking to be a fantastic show!

Tangled: The Musical opens on the Disney Magic in November. Want to catch a cruise and see the show? Book your cruise with Jennifer Hardy by clicking HERE!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3