Monday, September 21, 2015

WATCH: Full Walt Disney Documentary from PBS

The much-anticipated documentary on Walt Disney's life and accomplishments aired on PBS Sept. 14-15.

Image via bloglikeaprincess on Tumblr

In Disney Housing, TVs are not provided, so I, like many, was unable to watch the documentary.

But, PBS heard the pleas of those who missed the airing and responded by posting the entire video to their website, and I have embedded it here!



I don't know about you, but I'll be watching this for years to come!

The fact that this documentary was finally made fills me with so much happiness. Walt is the reason I am the person I am today. Thank you, for teaching me to believe in magic.



See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3