Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Disney Freak's First Post!

Well, first I have to say, wow: I'm so excited to have this blog and start telling the world about my love for Disney. 

But let's cut to the chase: we have some rules.

One, no inappropriate comments.  Please.

Two, this is a blog about Disney.  If you are not a fan of Disney, you have the right to be on this site, but please don't leave any comments about how you hate Disney and all.  That goes back to Rule One.

Third, please be completely aware that I own nothing of Disney, except my love of it!  All the characters, movies, quotes, anything are copyrighted by Disney.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for checking out this blog, and if you like it, come back again!  And again.  And again.  And several times after that.

And please share in the comments; don't hesitate to suggest things for me to post about.

Oh, one last thing: check out Disney Freaking on Facebook!

Time to post about Disney!!

Logo for my Disney Freak Universe (this Blog and its extensions);
Created by THE Disney Freak;
do not remove watermark
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3