Monday, April 22, 2013

Shere Khan and Tigger

Ever wondered if Shere Khan is a Tigger?

Well, of course, he isn’t.  Tigger himself says: “I’m the only one!”

But what if?

Luckily, with the online world, anything is possible.  And so I thought I would share, for your entertainment, a video of Shere Khan singingThe Wonderful Thing about Tiggers.”  It’s simply hilarious, especially the ending.

You will never look at Tigger (or Shere Khan) the same way again.

Video from YouTube. What’s your favorite part?

In honor of Tigger and Shere Khan, ttfn!
(For the link, Mortimer Mouse gives an interesting comment about these two tigers...see if you can find it!)

Want more Disney fun?  Check out my extensions: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Bloglovin’, and NetworkedBlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3