Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Confession Time (Again)

As a self-declared Disney Freak, of course my dream job would be working for Disney.

One of my Disney dream jobs would be working as a face character at the Parks.

But not because I want to go home and brag about how “I’m friends with Cinderella.”

untitled
Walt Disney Confession image from waltdisneyconfessions.tumblr.com

No, I want to see a child break into a huge grin when he or she sees his or her favorite Disney character.  I want to be the reason for that smile.

I always say, my life goal is to spread happiness in the world.

Hopefully, to start a little spark that will grow and grow until the whole world is ignited.

I want to create some magic.

See ya all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3