Monday, December 23, 2013

Dreaming of Summertime

There’s at least six inches of snow here at my grandma’s house, and the air is cold.  Welcome to northern Minnesota.

But snowman Olaf is dreaming of summer (like I am).

Watch him “imagine what it’ll be like when summer does come” in his song “In Summer,” the whole sequence of which was posted on YouTube by the disneyanimation channel.

Both videos from YouTube.

When I went to see “Frozen,” upon hearing Olaf begin to sing, I at first worried the song would distract from the story and be a cheap attempt at humor.  But I actually ended up really liking it – laughing at nearly every lyric – and it served as a great way for me to start enjoying Olaf and his character.

Favorite lyric: “But put me in summer and I’ll be a….happy snowman!” 

Busted out laughing.

Below is an entertaining cover by two young sisters, named Sophia and Bella.  Keep up the good work, girls!


ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3