Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Coming 2017: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5’!

OMD has just announced the release date for the next installment in a very popular franchise…Pirates of the Caribbean 5!

Image from OMD post.

Johnny Depp is slated to return as Captain Jack Sparrow because really, who else could play our favorite pirate?

Image from moshing-leprechauns.tumblr.com 

No plot details have been revealed just now, but Inside the Magic has some tidbits for us:

“Pirates” series producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s partnership with Disney recently fizzled out, leaving the future of the franchise unknown.

But with billions of dollars under its belt, the “Pirates” films will surely continue to succeed as long as Captain Jack is on the big screen. The fifth movie’s subtitle is reportedly “Dead Men Tell No Tales” but Disney has not confirmed or announced that just yet.

I have to admit, I still haven’t seen any of these movies other than the first (due to my parent’s rules – don’t ask…).  What are your thoughts on the fifth installment in the Pirates franchise?

See you all real soon.


***UPDATE***


Just realized it will open the day after my 22nd birthday...and I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3