Monday, July 28, 2014

Kristen Bell Brings Political Twist to Mary Poppins

NOTE: This post has been rated PG-13 for language usage in the included video clip.

Kristen Bell (Anna from Frozen) has added another Disney credit to her list of achievements, but this time, it’s a parody.

And it’s actually pretty darn funny.

In this Funny or Die video, Kristen portrays Mary Poppins who is leaving the nursery, like she does at the end of the Disney film.  However, this time, she’s quitting for good – because of minimum wage.

My favorite line is definitely the last one...which I won't repeat here, for obvious reasons.

So the question is: Mary Poppins is a Democrat?

Image from savingpltravers.tumblr.com

Also, was it just me, or did Kristen really, really kind of look like Julie?

Image from a Google search.

ttfn!

PS: TDM wanted me to point out that Mary Poppins would be cashing in pounds, not American dollars.  I, on the other hand, am mentally fangirling over the hidden Breyer cameo that no one else in the world will probably care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3