Sunday, July 13, 2014

DCONSTRUCTED: Main Street Electrical Parade

Earlier this year, Disney released DCOSTRUCTED, an entire album full of Disney songs remixed by some of the most popular D.J.'s these days.

Image from a Google search.

Accompanying music videos have also been released.  Here is the one for the remix of the Main Street Electrical Parade.


Video from YouTube.

In my opinion, the remix is only so-so, but the music video is really cool! I love the blurred look on the edges of some shots, and how some of the characters vanish into pixels.

Image from mentholcase.tumblr.com

What are your thoughts? Comment below!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3