Saturday, January 31, 2015

Disney College Program Application!

My friend Sara at the Disney Den introduced me to the Disney College Program a few years ago, and from the moment I heard about it, I knew I wanted to be a part of it!

So it’s simply mind-blowing that just last night, I submitted my application! Dreams really do come true, you know!

Reaction: jumping for joy!
Source

After the application, I was sent the web-based interview, which is a basic personality test, I would say. Simple questions that you would fill out in other job applications during which you describe yourself and your work ethic.



Well, I passed that and scheduled my phone interview for Feb. 16 at 10 p.m. (right after a dress rehearsal – it’ll be hard to focus!). If I pass the phone interview, I’m practically in. If not, then it’s over.

No pressure or anything, right?

As I said in the video, I’ll be sure to continue vlogging/blogging the experience and my journey, but for now, keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3