Monday, January 5, 2015

No One Does Push-ups Like Gaston!

This video has gone viral very quickly, with more than three million views. And I love it so much, so I couldn’t resist sharing it with all of you!

A Walt Disney World guest challenged Gaston to a push-up contest. Another guest volunteered to be the prize (because apparently Belle was unavailable). The result is hilarious.



My favorite part? When Gaston started doing his push-ups with one hand. He really one upped his opponent!

Image via leahofhel.co.vu.

Even though Gaston’s a villain, I really do love him at the parks. He’s always in perfect character.

Many thanks to Dewey for bringing this to my attention! Please check him out at his blog Almost the Truth and Truth is...

ttfn!

Get a quote on your Disney dream vacation at Destinations In Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3