Monday, January 5, 2015

Disney Crime Scene at Target!

Due to today being the last day of Christmas, I figured it appropriate to share this Disney Christmas-themed crime scene video. Yes, I meant to share it earlier in December, but never got around to it/forgot about it.

My friend Mark posted this video to my Facebook wall on November 23. Along with it, he wrote:

Molly -- I came upon a terrible crime scene in Target the other day. I don't know what to make of it, but I thought you might know. What do you think?

And so, my dear friends, I present to you: a Disney crime scene at Target.



Quite shocking, right?

Reaction: shocked.
Source missing.

See you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3