Monday, May 18, 2015

Disneyland’s Diamond Anniversary Offer!

With Disneyland’s Diamond Anniversary right around the corner, Destinations in Florida has a great offer for those wanting to visit Walt’s Magic Kingdom during the festivities!

Book a 2-Night/3-Day Disneyland Resort Vacation Package at a conveniently located Good Neighbor Hotel starting at $99 per person per day for a family of 4. This package includes 3-Day, 1 Park per Day Disneyland Resort tickets and is valid for arrivals most nights Aug. 30-Oct. 1, 2015 and Nov. 1-23, 2015. Book by Nov. 20, 2015.

Click to book!

I wish I could be at Disneyland for the celebration, so please go in my place!

See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3