Thursday, May 28, 2015

'Inside Out' Coming to Disney Infinity 3.0!

Hold the phone! Your favorite emotions are taking over the Toy Box!

Image via starrdork.tumblr.com

That's right: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger and Disgust from Pixar's Inside Out can be collected and played with in Disney Infinity 3.0! (And yes, they made another version of the game.)



I'm only slightly disappointed in the design of the characters. For me, they look almost clay-like, thus different from other characters already available in Disney Infinity. Maybe it's really just me, but just take a look at Sadness...see it?

No? Okay. Moving on.

Check out these images of what the figurines supposedly look like -- and I say "supposedly" because I'm not sure whether or not they're official images from Disney Gaming.

All following images via aldo-1718.tumblr.com



(You see, Sadness should look more like her figurine, no?)

Are you excited about the Inside Out cast coming to Disney Infinity? Comment below!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3